Basic information about private and community foundations within the U.S.
Provided by The Foundation Center, an independent, nonprofit information clearinghouse that collects, organizes, analyzes and disseminates information on foundations, corporate giving, and related subjects.
Dates of Coverage:
For the print equivalent of this title, see The Foundation directory (New York, Foundation Center).
- International Herald Tribune, 1887–2013
- Women's Magazine Archive
- Communist Historical Newspaper Collection
- Sanborn Maps, New York State (Geocoded Edition)
- Irish Historical Newspapers
- Europa World of Learning
- Europa World Plus
- Slavery in America and the World: History, Culture & Law
- World Who's Who
- Accessible only at select Library locations
- Accessible outside the Library with your NYPL card
- Free Web resource - available anywhere
- Top recommended database in selected subject