Document Delivery Fees
Effective July 1, 2015. All fees are subject to change.
*Discount pricing below applies for all orders placed via the online form (see login below).
|Express||$75 / $70*||Within 3 hours|
|Rush||$60 / $55*||Within 24 hours|
|Standard (commercial organizations)||
$45 / $40*
|Approximately 48 hours|
|Standard (non-profit organizations/individuals)||$30 / $25*||Approximately 48 hours|
- Standard delivery is electronic format (PDF). For delivery of paper copies, there is a charge of 25 cents per page.
- Express and rush service are not available for all items.
- For lengthy documents, there is a surcharge of $10 for each 50-page grouping beyond the first 50 pages, and additional time may be required to complete the order.
- For items which cannot be located with the citation provided, $50 research service fee will apply.
- Certifications - $50.00 (commercial organizations)/$25 (nonprofit organizations/individuals) plus the cost of the document.
- We cannot accept orders for more than 100 scans from a single item/volume.
Manuscript and Unique Materials
Scanning/copying of materials from manuscript and other unique collections, usually stored in boxes and folders, is billed at $40 per hour, in 15-minute increments. There is a surcharge of $10 for each 50-page grouping beyond the first 50 scans/copies from a single collection. We cannot accept orders for more than 500 scans/copies from a collection.