Document Delivery Fees
We currently are unable to process any requests at the Express or Rush levels of service.
All fees are subject to change.
*Discount pricing below applies for all orders placed via the online form (see login below).
|Express||$75 / $70*||Within 3 hours|
|Rush||$60 / $55*||Within 24 hours|
|Standard (commercial organizations)||
$45 / $40*
|Approximately 48 hours|
|Standard (non-profit organizations/individuals)||$30 / $25*||Approximately 48 hours|
- Standard delivery is electronic format (PDF). For delivery of paper copies, there is a charge of 25 cents per page.
- Express and rush service are not available for all items.
- For lengthy documents, there is a surcharge of $10 for each 50-page grouping beyond the first 50 pages, and additional time may be required to complete the order.
- For items which cannot be located with the citation provided, $50 research service fee will apply.
- Certifications - $50.00 (commercial organizations)/$25 (nonprofit organizations/individuals) plus the cost of the document.
- We cannot accept orders for more than 100 scans from a single item/volume.
Manuscript and Unique Materials
All requests for scanning of materials held in manuscripts collections must be first submitted to and reviewed by the staff of those collections. Please contact the division holding the material you need, providing the details of your request.
For requests approved by and referred from staff of a research division, scanning of materials is billed at $40 per hour, in 15-minute increments. There is a surcharge of $10 for each 50-page grouping beyond the first 50 scans/copies from a single collection. We cannot accept orders for more than 500 scans/copies from a collection.