Please note that the Library has suspended new microfilming of material but digitization may be an alternative. Please see Book Scanning for further information.
If you require paper copies from existing microfilm reels, please contact Interlibrary Services and Document Delivery accessible from link on left.
- To place a request to duplicate a microfilm reel, please fill out the Order Form (pdf), which can be returned via mail, fax, attached to an email, or in person. Orders cannot be processed without a completed form.
- Paper copies can be produced from public service copy microfilm only. If you need paper copy from a “master negative” microfilm (indicated in the catalog as *ZZ) and a public service copy reel is not available, a fee is charged to produce a new microfilm reel, which will remain the property of the Library.
- Prepayment is required. Checks drawn on a U.S. bank only and credit cards (American Express, Visa/MC) are accepted. All sales are final.
Turnaround time is 4 to 6 weeks.
- Dupe positive microfilm reel - $100 per reel
- Dupe print master microfilm reel - $125 per reel (Nonprofit/government agency); $200 per reel (commercial)
- Unites States, first 5 reels - $10.00
- Each additional 5 reels - $5.00
- Foreign orders, each 5 reels - $25.00