- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Business & Industry Information, Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Starting and Growing Your Business: The Power of Email Marketing
Today, more than ever before, business success is measured by the strength of the relationships each business builds. Learn how to build those relationships using easy, inexpensive and highly effective email marketing! Nicole McGarrell explores the basics of what email marketing is, why it works so well, how it easily integrates with social networking sites, and how to use it in your business planning and marketing strategy to achieve special goals.
Learn email marketing best practices and how easy it is to implement them.
The discussion includes:
- Adhere to the do’s and don’ts of email marketing
- Create email campaign strategies that are effective for your business
- Build your mailing list to include people who are truly interested in your message
- Write compelling subject lines and copy
- Interpret email campaign results (open-rates, bounce-rates, click-thru rates, etc.)
- Develop targeted follow-up campaigns
- Successfully integrate your email and social media marketing efforts
Nicole McGarrell is a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert.
Pre-Registration required at ConstantContact.com