Trumpets and trombones.
- Trumpets and trombones. Volume II / Tommy Dorsey.
- Dorsey, Tommy, 1905-1956
- Brighton, Mich. : Broadway Intermission Records, , ℗1983.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||JS1213||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm; 12 in.
- "Limited collector\u0027s edition with rare and unissued masters"--Container.
- Program notes on container by Stephen J. Hester.
- Event (note)
- Selections from recordings and radio broadcasts between 1928 and 1946.
- Theme: I\u0027m getting sentimental over you ; Get it -- The trombone man (is the best man in the band) / vocal by Connie Haines, The Pied Pipers, Tommy Dorsey and the orchestra -- When Katie went to Haitie / vocal by Dick Haymes, Jo Stafford, and The Pied Pipers -- Dust / Ben Selvin and His Orchestra -- Home / vocal by Tony Sacco -- Dancing in the moonlight / vocal by Kay Weber -- Three moods -- Down where the sun goes down / vocal by Scrappy Lambert -- Star dust / vocal by Edythe Wright -- Begin the beguine -- Sent for you yesterday -- Song of India -- Back to back / vocal by Edythe Wright -- Fascinating rhythm.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries