Sonata for trombone and piano
- Sonata for trombone and piano / Halsey Stevens. Hymn & fuguing tune no. 13 / Henry Cowell. Elegy for Mippy II / Leonard Bernstein. Tres psalmi Davidis / Karl Kroeger. Sonata for trombone and piano / Otto Luening. Annie Laurie :(Air Varie) / Arthur Pryor.
- Stevens, Halsey, 1908-1989.
- Sedro Wolley, Wash. : Crystal, , ℗1982.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||LS4014||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc : 33 1/3 rpm, stereo; 12 in.
- Uniform Title
- Sonatas, trombone, piano
- Alternative Title
- Hymn and fuguing tune.
- Elegy for Mippy.
- Psalmi Davidis.
- Annie Laurie.
- Durations: 14:18; 5:42; 1:44; 12:39; 6:46; 5:58.
- For trombone and piano (1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th works); for trombone solo (3rd work); for trombone and soprano (4th work).
- 6th work originally for trombone and band; arr. for trombone and piano.
- Program notes by R. Borror on container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded in June 1982 at Chelsea Sound Studios North, New York.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries