Clean air program : design guidelines for bus transit systems using compressed natural gas as an alternative fuel
- Clean air program : design guidelines for bus transit systems using compressed natural gas as an alternative fuel / [Phani K. Raj, William T. Hathaway, Ronald Kangas].
- Raj, Phani P. K.
- [Washington, DC] : Office of Research, Demonstration, and Innovation, U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration ; [Springfield, VA] : [National Technical Information Service, distributor], 
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||TD 7.8:C 58/2/FINAL||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Cover title.
- "Technology & Management Systems, Inc."--Rept. documentation p.
- Shipping list no.: 96-0323-P.
- "June 1996."
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. D-1).
- Type of Report (note)
- Final report.
- Funding (note)
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, Office of Technology under contract to Volpe National Transportation Systems Center.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries