Wed, Dec 6 | 7 PM | Celeste Auditorium, Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Watch recent LIVE from NYPL events and explore dozens more in our extensive program archive.
Be the first to discover and register for new events when you sign up for our newsletter.
Discover some of the titles and authors featured at LIVE from NYPL in the Library Shop—and explore thousands more items for book lovers of all ages!
The New York Public Library depends on support from individuals like you to provide our essential services. Help us continue this work by donating today. Become a Friend of the Library and receive discounts and other benefits.
Sign up for a library card for free online today! Access everything the Library has to offer, from assistive technology coaching in various languages to braille study groups, with your library card.
- Transcripts will be provided.
- ASL interpretation is available upon request. Please submit your request at least two weeks in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A pre-filled Gmail template is available by clicking here.
- Any media will be accompanied by alt text to reference before the program or by audio description.
- For event questions and inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
- Please send all press inquiries (photo, video, interviews, audio-recording, etc.) at least 24 hours before the day of the program to Sara Beth Joren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIVE from NYPL is made possible by the support of Library patrons and friends, as well as by the continuing generosity of Celeste Bartos, Mahnaz Ispahani Bartos and Adam Bartos, and the Margaret and Herman Sokol Public Education Endowment Fund.