Just Announced: Spring Season Lineup!
This spring, LIVE from NYPL is hosting an extraordinary lineup of distinguished writers, artists, and scholars including Heather Cox Richardson, Christian McBride, and Lyn Slater.
Wed, Feb 21 | 7 PM | Bartos Forum, Stephen A. Schwarzman Building & Online
Mon, Feb 26 | 7 PM | Bartos Forum, Stephen A. Schwarzman Building & Online
Fri, Mar 15 | 7 – 10 PM | Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Mon, Mar 18 | 7 PM | Bartos Forum, Stephen A. Schwarzman Building & Online
Wed, Mar 20 | 7 PM | Bartos Forum, Stephen A. Schwarzman Building & Online
Tickets will soon be released for events including:
- A special edition of The Library After Hours tied to our exhibition The Awe of the Arctic on March 15
- Former Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer
- Author and translator Emily Wilson
- Historian and scholar Stephen Kotkin
Sign up for NYPL emails to be the first to know when tickets are released!
Check out Library Talks, a podcast from The New York Public Library featuring the best live conversations with your favorite writers and the ones you’ll love next.
Be the first to discover and register for new events when you sign up for our newsletter.
Discover some of the titles and authors featured at LIVE from NYPL in the Library Shop—and explore thousands more items for book lovers of all ages!
The New York Public Library depends on support from individuals like you to provide our essential services. Help us continue this work by donating today. Become a Friend of the Library and receive discounts and other benefits.
Sign up for a library card for free online today! Access everything the Library has to offer, from assistive technology coaching in various languages to braille study groups, with your library card.
- Transcripts will be provided.
- ASL interpretation is available upon request. Please submit your request at least two weeks in advance by emailing email@example.com. A pre-filled Gmail template is available by clicking here.
- Any media will be accompanied by alt text to reference before the program or by audio description.
- For event questions and inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send all press inquiries (photo, video, interviews, audio-recording, etc.) at least 24 hours before the day of the program to Sara Beth Joren at email@example.com.
LIVE from NYPL is made possible by the support of Library patrons and friends, as well as by the continuing generosity of Celeste Bartos, Mahnaz Ispahani Bartos and Adam Bartos, and the Margaret and Herman Sokol Public Education Endowment Fund.