Displaying 1-3 of 3 results for keywords "Soft Shell Clams"
Authorizing studies of soft-shell and hard-shell clams. Hearing before a subcommittee, Eightieth Congress, second session, on S. 1979, a bill directing the Fish and Wildlife Service of the Department of the Interior to undertake certain studies of the soft-shell clam in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Maine. April 16, 1948.
- Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1948.
- Charleston, SC : Arcadia Publishing, 
- 1 item
Item details Access Status Call Number Location Use in library Request HD9472.C53 R45 2017 Offsite
A portrait of Shunkin = Shunkin shō / Junichiro Tanizaki ; photographs by Eikoh Hosoe ; [translated from the Japanese by Howard Hibbett].
- New York : Limited Editions Club, c2000.
- 1 item
Item details Access Status Call Number Location By appointment only Available Spencer Coll. Amer. 2000 11-178 Schwarzman Building - Print Collection Room 308
Results from Digital Research Books Beta
Digital books for research from multiple sources world wide- all free to read, download, and keep. No Library Card is Required. Read more about the project.
- Movements of small soft-shell clams, (Mya arenaria)Read Online
- An Analysis of the dealer processor sector of the Maine soft-shell clam industry, 1974Read Online
- Authorizing studies of soft-shell and hard-shell clams : hearing before a subcommittee...Read Online