Displaying 1-4 of 4 results for author "Thatcher, B. B. (Benjamin Bussey), 1809-1840."
- Boston : Light and Horton, 1836-
- 9 items
Item details Access Status Call Number Location Use in library Request NBA (Boston book) v .2 (1837) Schwarzman Building M2 - General Research Room 315 Request in advance Request NBA (Boston book) v. 1 (1836) Offsite Request in advance Request NBA (Boston book) v. 2 (1837) Offsite
- Mixed material
- 2 items
Item details Access Status Call Number Location Permit needed Request
Pforz MS Schwarzman Building - Pforzheimer Collection Room 319
The Boston book [electronic resource] : being specimens of metropolitan literature / edited by B.B. Thatcher.
- Boston : Light & Stearns, 1837 [c1836]
- Boston [Mass.] : Ford & Damrell, 1833-1834.
- 1 item
Results from Digital Research Books Beta
Digital books for research from multiple sources world wide- all free to read, download, and keep. No Library Card is Required. Read more about the project.
- Traits of the tea partyRead Online
- Memoir of Phillis Wheatley, a native African and a slaveRead Online