Displaying 1-2 of 2 results for author "Scallion, William I."
Advanced Hypervelocity Aerophysics Facility Workshop [microform] : proceedings of a workshop sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and held at Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia, May 10-11, 1988 / compiled by Robert D. Witcofski and William I. Scallion.
- Hampton, Va. : The Center ; [Springfield, Va. : National Technical Information Center, distributor, 1991]
Study of several factors affecting crew escape trajectories from the space shuttle orbiter at low-subsonic speeds [microform] / William I. Scallion ... [et al.].
- Washington, D.C. : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Scientific and Technical Information Branch, 1985.
- 1 resource
Results from Digital Research Books Beta
Digital books for research from multiple sources world wide- all free to read, download, and keep. No Library Card is Required. Read more about the project.
- Study of several factors affecting crew escape trajectories from the space shuttle...Read Online
- Body motions and angles of attack during Project Fire flight II reentryRead Online
- Space shuttle orbiter trimmed center-of-gravity extension studyRead Online