Displaying 1-5 of 5 results for author "Florida. Agriculture Dept."
- Tallahassee, Dept. of Agriculture, 1955.
- 1 item
Item details Access Status Call Number Location Use in library Request E-10 994 no. 1-5 Schwarzman Building - Main Reading Room 315
- Tallahassee, Fla. : Florida Board of Agriculture, 1941.
Pineapple growing in Florida; compiled by workers of the Writers' program of the Work projects administration in the state of Florida.
- Tallahassee, Florida. State dept. of agriculture, 1941.
- Tallahassee, Fla. : Florida Dept. of Agriculture, 1941.
- 2 items
Item details Access Status Call Number Location Restricted use Request
Rare Books 18-4274 Schwarzman Building - Rare Book Collection Room 328
Relation of soil content to human longevity; a discussion of balanced soils, balanced foods and balanced health; reports of experiment stations, soil scientists, dietitians and physicians, educators and individual experimenters. By T.J. Brooks and T.J. Brooks, Jr.
- [Tallahassee?, Fla., 1949]
Results from Digital Research Books Beta
Digital books for research from multiple sources world wide- all free to read, download, and keep. No Library Card is Required. Read more about the project.
- [Florida]Read Online
- Biennial reportRead Online
- 19th census of crops and manufactures for the years 1926-1927Read Online