Selected filters.Clear Filters
Displaying 1-2 of 2 results for author "Bolton, Reginald Pelham, 1856-1942"
North West end of the Corkhill : [Inwood, New York].
- [New York] : Reginald Pelham Bolton, [between 1910 and 1940]
- 1 item
Item details Format Call Number Item Location Map Div. 20-1305 Schwarzman Building M2 - Map Division Desk Room 117
Available - Can be used on site. Please visit New York Public Library - Schwarzman Building M2 to submit a request in person.
Inwood Hill : proposed park area, Riverside Drive extension and site of Henry Hudson Memorial Bridge abutments.
- [New York, N.Y.] : [Publisher not identified], [Between 1920 and 1950]
- 1 item
Item details Format Call Number Item Location Cartographic Map Div. 20-1306 Schwarzman Building M1 - Map Division Desk Room 117
Available - Can be used on site. Please visit New York Public Library - Schwarzman Building M1 to submit a request in person.
Results from Digital Research Books Beta
Digital books for research from multiple sources world wide- all free to read, download, and keep. No Library Card is Required. Read more about the project.
- The bombardment of New YorkRead Online
- Washington Heights, Manhattan, its eventful past,Read Online
- Indian paths in the great metropolis / Read Online