African-American literature : an annotated bibliography including essays on slavery and slave trade /
- African-American literature : an annotated bibliography including essays on slavery and slave trade / Olu Olat Lawal.
- Lawal, Olu Olat,
- Calabar, Cross River State : De-Masta Printers
- Calabar, Nigeria : University of Calabar Press, 
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||PS153.N5 L385 2015||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- vi, 154 pages : illustrations; 21 cm
- Annotated bibliographies.
- Contents taken from chapter captions, which in some cases differ from table of contents. Authorship not provided in table of contents. Chapter 4 is structured loosely as a review of the compilation, Slavery and Slave Trade in Nigeria (2010).
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes webliography (page 146) and index.
- ch. 1. Introduction : Conception of African-American literature / Olu Olat Lawal -- ch. 2. Annotated bibliography : African-American literature : University of Calabar library holdings -- ch. 3. Linkages : Africans, Afro-Americans, and Afro-Caribbeans : the search for understanding and the challenge of linkages / Okon Edet Uya -- ch. 4. Slavery and slave trade : slavery and slave trade and the state in pre-colonial Nigeria / Okon Edet Uya -- ch. 5. Slave life and culture in North America (U.S.A.) / Okon Edet Uya -- African-American literature : the Internet -- Epilogue / Biodun Jeyifo ; Talakawa Liberation Herald (93) ; culled from The Nation on Sunday, Dec 7, 2014, p. 17.
- 9780072322 (canceled/invalid)
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library