Factor table for the fourth million, containing the least factor of every number not divisible by 2, 3, or 5 between 3,000,000 and 4,000,000.
- Factor table for the fourth million, containing the least factor of every number not divisible by 2, 3, or 5 between 3,000,000 and 4,000,000. By James Glaisher, F.R.S.
- Glaisher, James, 1809-1903.
- London, Taylor and Francis, 1879.
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Use in library||Request||QA51 .G53 1879q||Offsite|
- 52 p., 1 l., 112 p. tables, 2 diagr. (1 fold.); 32 cm.
- The introduction contains a full description of the mode of construction of the table and a historical account relating to factor tables and to the distribution of primes.
- Bibliography (note)
- "List of writings on the distribution of prime numbers (including writings on factor tables, but not factor tables themselves)": Introd., p. 36-38.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library