High Rock and The Greenbelt : the making of New York City's largest park /
- High Rock and The Greenbelt : the making of New York City's largest park / by John G. Mitchell ; edited by Charles E. Little ; illustrated by Marbury Brown ; with photographs by Dorothy Reilly.
- Mitchell, John G.
- Chicago : Center for American Places at Columbia College ; [Charlottesville, Va. : Distributed by the University of Virginia Press], 2011.
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||F127.S7 M68 2011||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- xiii, 166 p. : ill. (some col.); 24 cm.
- Series Statement
- Center books on American places
- Uniform Title
- Center books on American places.
- Rev. ed. of: High Rock. Originally published: New York : Friends of High Rock, 1976.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781935195207 (alk. paper)
- 1935195204 (alk. paper)
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library