Phyllis Bryn-Julson, soprano
- Phyllis Bryn-Julson, soprano [sound recording].
- Bryn-Julson, Phyllis.
- New York, N.Y. : CRI, p1983.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||A-200 C498 LP||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc (47 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo.; 12 in.
- Series Statement
- American contemporary
- The 1st work for soprano, 2 flutes, harp, celesta, percussion, 2 violoncellos, and double bass; sung in Cree. The 2nd for soprano, violin and trumpet; sung with phonetic syllables. The 3rd and 5th works for 3 sopranos and 3 violins; the 4th work for soprano and violin; sung in English.
- Title from spine of container.
- Eds. recorded: C.F. Peters (1st work) ; ACA (2nd work) ; mss. (remainder).
- English translation of the 1st work and texts of the 3rd-5th works (1 leaf) inserted in container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded Sept., June, Jan., 1982, in New York.
- Cree songs to the newborn : 1978 / Laura Clayton (15:30) -- Ménage : 1974 / William Hibbard (9:10) -- The song of the reed : 1975 (8:30) ; My love makes me lonely : 1976 (4:05) ; Love, the hierophant : 1976 (9:43) / Stephen Dickman.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library