- Collage [sound recording].
- Collage (Musical group) prf
- Newton Centre, Ma. : GM Recordings, p1986.
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||LS- 13925||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo.; 12 in.
- For flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, soprano saxophone, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, and tam-tam (1st work); soprano, clarinet, trombone, bass, and piano (2nd work); soprano, flute, clarinet, violin, violoncello, piano, and percussion (3rd work).
- Sung in German and Italian.
- Eds. recorded: Margun Music.
- "First recording"--Container.
- Digital recording.
- Program and biographical notes on container; texts with English translation (2 p.) inserted.
- Event (note)
- Recorded in live performance at Sanders Theatre, Cambridge, Mass., Feb. 22, 1982 (1st work) and First and Second Church, Boston, Feb. 9, 1984 (2nd-3rd works).
- Seven Pollock paintings : (1978) / Roger Bourland (18:40) -- Drei Nebel Lieder : (1979) / Richard Busch (10:41) -- Fantasia celeste : (1983) / Marc-Antonio Consoli (16:12).
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library