4 movements for tape and prepared piano : 1977 ; Modulétude : 1979 ; Phrase : 1977 ; 3 variations, 2 interludes : 1976
- 4 movements for tape and prepared piano : 1977 ; Modulétude : 1979 ; Phrase : 1977 ; 3 variations, 2 interludes : 1976 [sound recording] / John Duesenberry.
- Duesenberry, John, 1950-
- Greenville, Me. : Opus One, [1980?]
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||LS- 6525||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc (27 min.) : analog, 33¹/₃ rpm, stereo.; 12 in.
- Uniform Title
- Alternative Title
- 2nd-4th works for tape alone; 3rd includes setting of Rimbaud prose poem.
- Works realized at the Electronic Music Studio, University of Massachusetts at Amherst (1st & 3rd works), the Experimental Music Studio, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2nd), and the Boston School of Electronic Music (4th)
- Durations: 9:50 ; 3:31 ; 8:07 ; 4:36.
- Event (note)
- First work recorded in Bezanson Recital Hall, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library