Music for the underdogs of the orchestra
- Music for the underdogs of the orchestra [sound recording].
- Newton Centre, MA : GM Recordings, p1984.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||LS- 12898||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo.; 12 in.
- Eds. recorded: Oxford University Press (1st work); Mentor Music (2nd work); A. Bruzzichelli, U.S. representative, Margun Music (3rd work).
- Event (note)
- Recorded Jan. 1975 (1st-2nd works) and July 1959 (3rd work).
- Concerto for bass tuba and orchestra in F minor (1954) / Ralph Vaughan Williams (13:17) -- Capriccio for tuba and orchestra (1960) / Gunther Schuller (10:16) -- Quartet for double basses (1947) / Gunther Schuller (16:40).
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library