There is no reason to believe that music exists
- There is no reason to believe that music exists [sound recording]
- Toronto : Musicworks, 1986.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||CASSETTE||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound cassette.
- Series Statement
- Musicworks ; 34
- Accompanies no. 34 of the periodical Musicworks.
- Program notes inserted in container.
- Contains various sound environments, conversations, and synthesized texts.
- Excerpts from works by Paul Haines, John Oswald, Casey Sokol, Carl Stallings, Bill Smith, Larry Wendt, Robert Wyatt, and excerpts from WX, "Mystery Tape Lab's pan-global crossreferencing of innocently interrelated musics..."
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library