Speaking in tongues
- Speaking in tongues [videorecording] / Paul Taylor ; produced by Judy Kinberg ; directed by Matthew Diamond ; a production of Thirteen/WNET in association with AMAYA distribution.
- New York : Elektra Entertainment, c1991.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Moving image||Use in library||P033||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 videocassette (54 min.) : sd., col.; 1/2 in.
- Series Statement
- Dance in America
- Elektra Nonesuch dance collection
- Alternative Title
- Paul Taylor's Speaking in tongues
- Choreography by Paul Taylor ; music by Matthew Patton ; reconceived for television by Paul Taylor, Matthew Diamond and Santo Loquasto.
- Credits (note)
- Camera, Damon Freeman, Ed Fussell, Ron Smith, Bob Bennett ; editing, Girish Bhargava.
- System Details (note)
- VHS hi-fi, stereo.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library