Captain Brand, of the "Centipede". A pirate of eminence in the West Indies; his loves and exploits, together with some account of the singular manner by which he departed this life.
- Captain Brand, of the "Centipede". A pirate of eminence in the West Indies; his loves and exploits, together with some account of the singular manner by which he departed this life. By Harry Gringo, (H.A. Wise, U. S. N.)
- Wise, H. A. (Henry Augustus), 1819-1869.
- New York, Harper & Brothers, 1864.
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Use in library||Request||3994.19.323||Offsite|
- Additional Authors
- 299 p. front., plates.; 24 cm.
- Contains 22 full page illustrations, of which 5 are signed by Arthur Lumley, others attributed to Charles Parsons by Hamilton.
- Publishers' advertisements,  pages at end.
- Indexed In (note)
- Hamilton, S. Amer. book illustrators (1968 ed.),
- Provenance (note)
- Inscribed "Leonard Batzpervohi"--in ink, on p. 2 of cover.
- Embossed stamp of "Strickland & Co., Stationers & Booksellers, Milwakee."--on first fly-leaf recto.
- Binding (note)
- Blind and gold stamped, honey comb grain, brown, pictorial cloth binding.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library