Joseph and his brethren, a dramatic poem;
- Joseph and his brethren, a dramatic poem; by Charles Wells. With an introduction by Algernon Charles Swinburne, and a note on Rossetti and Charles Wells by Theodore Watts-Dunton.
- Wells, Charles, 1800-1879.
- London, New York, H. Frowde, Oxford University Press 
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Use in library||Request||3982.9.351||Offsite|
- Additional Authors
- Watts-Dunton, Theodore, 1832-1914.
- lviii, 230 p. port.; 16 cm.
- Series Statement
- World's classics. 143
- "Rossetti and Charles Wells, a reminiscence of Kelmscott manor": p. [xix]-lviii.
- First published, under the pseudonym of H. L. Howard, in 1824. Reissued with an introduction by Swinburne in 1876.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library