Emily Dickinson, a bibliography,
- Emily Dickinson, a bibliography, compiled by Alfred Leete Hampson.
- Hampson, Alfred Leete.
- Northampton, The Hampshire bookshop, 1930.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||Z8230.5 .H367 1930||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 36 p., 1 . illus. (incl. facsim.); 23 cm.
- "Five hundred copies ... have been printed, of which four hundred and fifty are for sale."
- "Emily Dickinson, born one hundred years ago, by Elizabeth McCausland [p. 27-30] Reprinted by courtesy of the Springfield republican from the issue of May 4, 1930."
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library