Philadelphia Municipal court survey series ... report[s]
- Philadelphia Municipal court survey series ... report[s] by the Bureau of Municipal Research of Philadelphia of a study made by it as agent of the Thomas Skelton Harrison Foundation.
- Bureau of Municipal Research (Philadelphia, Pa.) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50066471
- Philadelphia, Thomas Skelton Harrison Foundation, 1930-33.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 3 Items. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||7583.8.P5B7 v.3||Off-site|
|Text||Use in library||7583.8.P5B7 v.2||Off-site|
|Text||Use in library||7583.8.P5B7 v.1||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Thomas Skelton Harrison foundation.
- 12 v. in 3. illus. (maps) pl., diagrs., forms.; 24 cm.
- The reports were originally issued separately and each has special t.p. and separate pagination.
- --[v. 1] History and functions, prepared by C. G. Shenton. Auditing control and purchasing procedure, prepared by W. Watson. Domestic relations division, prepared by F. R. Johnson. Central registration bureau, prepared by A. Dunham. Juvenile division, prepared by J. D. Hunter, assisted by Annabel M. Stewart.--[v. 2] Filing of social case records, prepared by A. Dunham. Criminal division probation prepared by G. E. Worthington. Statistical department, prepared by Kate H. Claghorn. Women's misdemeanants division, prepared by Ruth Topping.--[v. 3] Medical department, prepared by R. P. Truitt. Men's misdemeanants division, prepared by G. E. Worthington. Unmarried mothers, prepared by Emma O. Lundberg.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library