Nominations, June-October : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, second session ....
- Nominations, June-October : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, second session ....
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n81096146
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1974.
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Use in library||Request||KF26.C6 1974m||Offsite|
- iv, 211 p.; 24 cm.
- "Serial no. 93-116."
- June 7, 1974: G. B. Aydelott, F. H. Blatz, Jr., J. E. Burke, C. G. McIntire, S. B. Payne, W. W. Scranton, and W. K. Smith, to be members, Board of Directors, U.S. Railway Association.
- June 25, 1974: R. E. Lee, G. O. Robinson, and A. Washburn, to be members, Federal Communications Commission.
- June 26, 1974: J. V. Day, for reappointment to the Federal Maritime Commission.
- July 11, 1974: R. C. Gresham, to be a member, Interstate Commerce Commission.
- July 18, 1974: R. J. O'Melia, member, Civil Aeronautics Board, F. H. McAdams and L. M. Thayer, to be members, National Transportation Safety Board.
- Aug. 1, 1974: R. H. Binder, to be an Assistant Secretary, Dept. of Transportation, and J. E. Dow, to be deputy administrator, Federal Aviation Administration.
- Sept. 25, 1974: P. R. Dixon, for reappointment to the Federal Trade Commission.
- Oct. 10, 1974: J. L. Pate, to be Assistant Secretary, Dept. of Commerce.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library