The ports, harbours, watering-places, and coast scenery of Great Britain.
- The ports, harbours, watering-places, and coast scenery of Great Britain. Illustrated by views taken on the spot, by W.H. Bartlett; with descriptions by William Beattie.
- Finden, W. (William), 1787-1852.
- London : G. Virtue, 1842.
Items in the Library & Offsite
- Additional Authors
- 2 v. : ill., 124 pl. (incl. front.); 28 cm.
- Alternative Title
- Finden's Ports & harbours of Great Britain.
- Views of ports and harbours...on the English coast.
- Added t.-p., engr. : v. 1 Finden's views of the ports, harbours & watering places of Great Britain, continued by W.H. Bartlett : (v. 2) Finden's ports, harbours and watering places.
- A revised ed., much enlarged of William and Edward Finden's Views of ports and harbours...on the English coast (London, 1838) the letterpress of shich was written by W.A.Chatto.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library