- Electronic pioneers [sound recording].
- New York : Composers Recordings, p1976.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||A-200 C356 LP||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo.; 12 in.
- Series Statement
- American contemporary
- Alternative Title
- Electronic study no. 2.
- Linear contrasts.
- Electronic music no. 1.
- Lemon drops.
- For Harry.
- Music for a sacred service.
- The 1st, 3d, and 7th works realized at the Columbia-Princeton Electronic Music Center; the 2d and 6th at the Columbia University Tape Music Studio; the 4th and 5th at the University of Illinois Electronic Music Studio and the composer's home studio.
- "The works by Arel, Davidovsky, and Ussachevsky were originally released on a Son Nova record; the Gaburo appeared on a Heliodor (MGM) record."
- Durations and program notes on container.
- Electronic study no. 2 / M. Davidovsky -- Linear contrasts / V. Ussachevsky -- Electronic music no. 1 / B. Arel -- Lemon drops ; For Harry / K. Gaburo -- Metamorphosis / V. Ussachevsky -- Music for a sacred service / B. Arel.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library