Three variations on a theme (String quartet no. 2)
- Three variations on a theme [sound recording] : (String quartet no. 2) / Roy Harris. Quartet euphometric / Henry Cowell. Triptych for high voice and string quartet / Arthur Shepherd.
- Harris, Roy, 1898-1979.
- New York, N.Y. : New World Records, p1977.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||A-302 N 218 LP||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo.; 12 in.
- Uniform Title
- Quartets, strings, no. 2
- Alternative Title
- Quartets, no. 2
- Variations on a theme
- 3 variations on a theme.
- At head of title: Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- Words of the 3rd work from R. Tagore's Gitanjali.
- Eds. recorded: G. Schirmer (1st work); C.F. Peters (2nd work); T. Presser (3rd work).
- Durations: 19:00; 1:55; 15:00.
- Biographical and program notes by Bruce Archibald, words of the 3rd work, bibliography, and discography (4 p. : ill.) bound in container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded at Columbia Recording Studios, 30th Street, New York.
- Three variations on a theme (String quartet no. 2) / Roy Harris -- Quartet euphometric / Henry Cowell -- Triptych for high voice and string quartet / Arthur Shepherd.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library