- Louisville-concerto / Jacques Ibert. Toccata Giocoso, opus 94 / Gardner Read. Rhapsodic variations for tape recorder and orchestra / Otto Luening & Vladimir Ussachevsky. [sound recording]
- Ibert, Jacques, 1890-1962.
- [Louisville, Ky.] : Louisville Orchestra, [1955?]
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||20-60 L545-5||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm. mono.; 12 in.
- Series Statement
- Recordings of works commissioned by the Louisville Philharmonic Society for the Louisville Orchestra.
- Uniform Title
- Louisville Orchestra commissioning series.
- Alternative Title
- Toccata giocosa.
- Program notes by the composers on leaf in container.
- In the third work: "The entire solo part is recorded in advance on magnetic tape after having been prepared by the composers. Diversified sources of sound are used. These sounds are treated electronically in a manner which makes them different from the sounds on conventional musical ins"
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library