Report on a survey of the boundary line between New Jersey and New York, made in July and August, 1874 /
- Report on a survey of the boundary line between New Jersey and New York, made in July and August, 1874 / George H. Cook, state geologist.
- Geological Survey of New Jersey. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no89009255
- New Brunswick : Geological Survey of New Jersey, 1874.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||1174.675||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Cook, George Hammell, 1818-1889.
- 48 p. : folded map; 23 cm.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Call Number
- gs 05000121 //r
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library