What was, what is, what will be
- What was, what is, what will be [sound recording] / Kenny Gill.
- Gill, Kenny, 1944-
- Point Reyes Station, Calif. : Raccoon ; Burbank, Calif. : Warner Bros. Records, c1971.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||LS- 20864||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33¹/₃ rpm, stereo.; 12 in.
- All compositions by Kenny Gill except as noted.
- Event (note)
- The 1st-3rd works recorded at Mirasound Studios, New York City, May 19, 1970 ; the 4th recorded in Santa Rosa, California, July 8, 1970.
- Flatbush / Bob Berg (8:00) -- Valley of all brothers (11:48) -- What was, what is, what will be (14:05) -- Virgo-Libra (5:20)
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library