Trailer food diaries cookbook. with recipes from local food trucks! /
- Trailer food diaries cookbook. Volume 1, Dallas/Fort Worth edition : with recipes from local food trucks! / Tiffany Harelik.
- Harelik, Tiffany.
- Charleston, SC : American Palate, 2013.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||TX715 .H2625 2013||Off-site|
- 125 pages : color illustrations; 24 cm
- "A cookbook featuring recipes from Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, food trucks"--
- "While Fort Worth is known for its meat and potato "cowboy cuisine" and Dallas for its upscale artisanal restaurants, theMetroplex has embraced the next wave of culinary creativity: the food truck revolution! Whether it's strawberry basil balsamic lemonade, herb and pepperinfused olive oil, Cajun crawfish pasta or whoopie pies, the food trucks in cowboy country are serving a wide range of cuisines as well as the traditional hamburgers, hot dogs and handheld treats. Join Tiffany Harelik as she brings the Trailer Food Diaries to the Metroplex and explores the recipes and personal stories behind Dallas and Fort Worth's favorite restaurants on wheels"--
- Alternative Title
- Dallas/Fort Worth edition
- Street food
- Food trucks
- Street food > Texas > Dallas
- Street food > Texas > Fort Worth
- International cooking
- Food trucks > Texas > Fort Worth
- Cooking > Texas > Dallas
- Cooking, American > Southwestern style
- Food trucks > Texas > Dallas
- Texas > Fort Worth
- Texas > Dallas
- Cooking > Texas > Fort Worth
- COOKING > Regional & Ethnic > American > Southwestern States
- Subtitle from cover.
- "Serving up the American dream one plate at a time!"
- Includes index.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library