The southern harvest cookbook : recipes celebrating four seasons /
- The southern harvest cookbook : recipes celebrating four seasons / Cathy Cleary ; featuring photography by Katherine Brooks.
- Cleary, Cathy,
- Charleston, SC : American Palate, a division of The History Press, 2018.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||TX715.2.S68 C584 2018||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Brooks, Katherine (Photographer),
- 256 pages : color illustrations; 24 cm
- "The southern garden produces delights in all four seasons, from asparagus to tomatoes, apples to collard greens. Make use of the bounty of your garden or farmers' market with new twists on familiar favorites. Recipes for Apple Radish Salad and Bacon Apple Burgers break up a fall parade of crisps and crumbles. Instead of roasting, make Whiskey Braised Sweet Potatoes or Sweet Potato Peanut Stew and add greens to Shrimp and Grits. Recipes for preserving herbs, pickling peaches and berry jams mean that your harvest will never go to waste. Let experienced gardener and cook Cathy Cleary walk you through four seasons of fresh, flavorful cooking."--
- Series Statement
- American palate
- Includes index.
- Owning Institutions
- Princeton University Library