Terry Winters : patterns in a chromatic field / essay by Suzanne Hudson.
- Terry Winters : patterns in a chromatic field / essay by Suzanne Hudson.
- New York : Matthew Marks Gallery, 
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||ND237.W775 A4 2014||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 21 pages, 35 unnumbered pages : chiefly color illustrations; 30 cm
- "Terry Winters: patterns in a chromatic field unveils a new body of work. With these seventeen paintings, shown here for the first time, Winters further develops his research into the optical and psychological capacities of oil paint. His layering of color and form echoes the abstracting processes of contemporary science and technology, allowing each canvas to open up new avenues of perception and physical experience."--Publisher's website.
- Alternative Title
- Patterns in a chromatic field
- Exhibition catalogs
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Matthew Marks Gallery, Los Angeles, April 19 to June 23, 2014.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- Vital fields -- Suzanne Hudson
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library