Dance, don't drive : resilient thinking for turbulent times / Chip Ward.o
- Dance, don't drive : resilient thinking for turbulent times / Chip Ward.o
- Ward, Chip.
- Salt Lake City, Utah : University of Utah Press, c2012.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||GF49 .W37 2011||Off-site|
- 21 p.; 22 cm.
- Warnings regarding our unsustainable lifestyles have become so commonplace that eyes glaze over at the mere mention of the topic. Chip Ward aims to change that. Seeking to convey the importance of living sustainably, he reframes the discourse to point out the consequences we face and the choices we make. Ward says we must recognize that we are bounded by the limits of a finite natural realm, that after years of driving economies, we must learn to dance with ecosystems. From publisher description.
- "This is an expanded version of a lecture originally delivered as the closing keynote address at the Fifteenth Annual Symposium of the Wallace Stegner Center for Land, Resources and the Environment, March 13, 2010. Additional material was added at a later date."--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 21).
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library