50 American plays : poems / Matthew Dickman & Michael Dickman.
- 50 American plays : poems / Matthew Dickman & Michael Dickman.
- Dickman, Matthew.
- Port Townsend, Wash. : Copper Canyon Press, c2012.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||PS3604.I2988 A615 2012||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Dickman, Michael, 1975-
- v, 63 p.; 21 cm.
- Alternative Title
- Fifty American plays
- "A Lannan literary selection."
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- Duke Ellington addresses the fields of Alabama -- Love in Alaska -- People retire to Arizona for lots of reasons -- Moonlight in Arkansas is almost a song -- Swimming pools of California -- Colorado is a sportsman's paradise -- Trains in Connecticut used to run on coal -- Let's do it in Delaware -- Walt Disney doesn't give a shit about Florida -- Haiku poets of Georgia -- Kennech Koch directs "Hamlet" in Hawaii -- Visit the beautiful state parks of Idaho -- Lost Indians of Illinois return for one last song -- Coldest weather in Indiana -- Kenneth Koch plays Ophelia to a packed house in Iowa -- Lucky in Kansas -- Punchy in Kentucky -- Tailgate for the southern poets of Louisiana State University Press -- Maine Seafood Company -- Little-known Japanese internment camps of Maryland -- Past in Massachusetts -- Haiku cherry blossoms of Michigan -- Kenneth Koch designs the set for "Hamlet" in Minnesota -- Mississippi goddamn -- Missing you in Missouri -- Academic restrictions in Montana -- Boss opens for Nebraska -- Kenneth Koch plays Hamlet in Nevada -- Bus stop in New Hampshire -- New Jersey new deco -- New Mexico calling card -- New York New York is a hell of a town -- King Kong in North Carolina -- Speaking French in North Dakota -- Oh oh oh Ohio -- Social Security and welfare reform warm it up at the Kitty-Kitty Club in Oklahoma City Oklahoma -- Sacagawea in Oregon -- Haiku poets of Pennsylvania -- Buddhist invitations in Rhode Island -- What do you think of when you think of South Carolina -- Open door in South Dakota -- Tennessee two-step -- Kenneth Koch plays Gertrude in Texas -- Religious rights in Utah -- Love finds time in Vermont -- Virginia rebels -- Snow falls carefully in Washington -- West Virginia odyssey -- Wisconsin Iliad -- Kdenneth Koch plays Laertes in Wyoming -- Ghazal in guam -- Minor league sonnets of Puerto Rico.
- 9781556593932 (alk. paper)
- 1556593937 (alk. paper)
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library