Guy Noir and the straight skinny / Garrison Keillor.
- Guy Noir and the straight skinny / Garrison Keillor.
- Keillor, Garrison
- New York : Penguin Books, 2012.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||PS3561.E3755 G89 2012||Off-site|
- 206 p.; 20 cm.
- "On the 12th floor of the Acme Building, on a cold February day in St. Paul, Guy Noir looks down the barrel of a loaded revolver in the hands of geezer gangster Joey Roast Beef who is demanding to hear what lucrative scheme Guy is cooking up with stripper-turned-women's-studies-professor Naomi Fallopian. Everyone wants to know-Joey, Lieutenant McCafferty, reporter Gene Williker, Guy's ex-girlfriend Sugar O'Toole, the despicable Larry B. Larry, the dreamboat Scarlett Anderson, Mr. Kress of the FDA-and Guy faces them one by one, as he and Naomi pursue a dream of earning gazillions by selling a surefire method of dramatic weight loss. In this whirlwind caper Guy faces danger, falls in love, and faces off with the capo del capo del grande primo capo Johnny Banana" -- Cover verso.
- Noir fiction
- Humorous fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories, American.
- Humorous stories, American.
- Humorous fiction
- Detective and mystery stories, American
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library