- Estimation of tuna fishing capacity from stock assessment-related information : Workshop to Further Develop, Test and Apply a Method for the Estimation of Tuna Fishing Capacity from Stock Assessment-related Information : 14-16 May 2007, La Jolla, California, United States of America / edited by William Bayliff and Jacek Majkowski.
- Workshop to Further Develop, Test and Apply a Method for the Estimation of Tuna Fishing Capacity from Stock Assessment-Related Information (2007 : La Jolla, Calif.)
- Rome : Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, c2009.
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Request in advance||Request||SH351.T8 W67 2009||Offsite|
- Additional Authors
- vii, 53 p. : ill.; 30 cm.
- Series Statement
- FAO fisheries and aquaculture proceedings, 2070-6103 ; 16
- Uniform Title
- FAO fisheries and aquaculture proceedings ; 16.
- Conference papers and proceedings
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- FAO's activities on the management of tuna fishing capacity : progress report -- Meeting of tuna regional fisheries organizations and their members (Kobe, Japan, 22-26 January 2007) : developments related to the management of tuna fishing capacity -- Estimation of tuna fishing capacity from stock assessment-related information -- Proposals for further application and testing of the method -- Methods to estimate fishing capacity, using stock assessment information : sensitivity tests and application to Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Ocean tuna stocks / Haritz Arrizabalaga.
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library