Hunting with barracudas : my life in Hollywood with the legendary Iris Burton / Chris Snyder.
- Hunting with barracudas : my life in Hollywood with the legendary Iris Burton / Chris Snyder.
- Snyder, Chris (Christopher George), 1963-
- New York, NY : Skyhorse Pub., c2009.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||PN2287.S6185 A3 2009||Off-site|
- 314 p.; 21 cm.
- Iris Burton was a Hollywood legend. She built an empire by launching the careers of dozens of highly successful child stars. No agent turned young talent into movie stars like Burton. With an unrivaled eye for talent, she helped launch the careers of Drew Barrymore, Tori Spelling, River and Joaquin Phoenix, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Johnny Depp, Kirsten Dunst, and many more. She became a mother figure for many, but offered a rare peek into the seamy side of Hollywood when she said in an interview, "I hate to say it, but kids are pieces of meat. I've never had anything but filet mignon." But what was she like to work for and how did she become so successful? Here, her executive assistant chronicles the wild, true story of his work with one of Hollywood's most feared insiders.--From publisher description.
- "A Herman Graf book."
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library