Progress in landslide science / Kyoji Sassa ... [et al.] (eds.).
- Progress in landslide science / Kyoji Sassa ... [et al.] (eds.).
- Berlin : Springer, c2007.
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||QE599.A2 P76 2007||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Sassa, Kyoji.
- xxvii, 378 p. : ill. (some col.); 28 cm.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- Landslide science as a scientific discipline -- An overview of landslide problems in the British Isles, with reference to geology, geography and conservation -- Considerations about the mechanics of slow active landslides in clay -- Dynamics of rapid landslides -- Progress in debris flow modeling -- Undrained stress-controlled dynamic-loading ring-shear test to simulate initiation and post-failure motion of landslides -- Shear behavior and shear zone structure of granular materials in naturally drained ring shear tests -- Rockslides and their motion -- Residual shear strength of tertiary mudstone and influencing factors -- On failure of municipal waste landfill -- Experimental study with ring shear apparatus on the May 2004 landslide--debris flow at Bettou-dani Valley, Haku-san Mountain, Japan -- On the pore-pressure generation and movement of rainfall-induced landslides in laboratory flume tests --^
- Ring shear tests on clays of fracture zone landslides and clay mineralogical aspects -- Landslides induced by a combined effect of earthquake and rainfall -- Landslide experiments on artificial and natural slopes -- Enlargement of a failed area along a sliding surface -- Airborne LIDAR data measurement and landform classification mapping in Tomari-no-tai Landslide Area, Shirakami Mountains, Japan -- Integration of remote sensing techniques in different stages of landslide response -- Rock deformation monitoring at cultural heritage sites in Slovakia -- Extracting necessary parameters from real landslide mass for mitigating landslide disaster -- Landslide dams formed by the 2004 Mid-Niigata Prefecture earthquake in Japan -- Shear behavior of clay in slope for pore water pressure increase -- Static and dynamic analyses of slopes by the FEM -- Debris flows in the vicinity of the Machu Picchu Village, Peru --^
- Engineering geology and cultural heritage : the conservation of remaining Bamiyan Buddhas (Central Afghanistan) -- Debris flow hazard defense magnitude assessment with numerical simulation.
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library