The archaeology of the East St. Louis Mound Center.
- The archaeology of the East St. Louis Mound Center.
- Champaign, IL : Illinois Transportation Archaeological Research Program, 2005-
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 2 Items. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Vol/Date||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|pt. 1 (2005)||Text||Use in library||E78.I3 A73 2005x pt. 1 (2005)||Off-site|
|pt. 2 (2007)||Text||Use in library||E78.I3 A73 2005x pt. 2 (2007)||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- v. : ill., maps, plans; 28 cm.
- Series Statement
- Transportation archaeological research reports ; no. 21-22
- Uniform Title
- Transportation archaeological research reports ; no. 21-22.
- Alternative Title
- Archaeology of the East Saint Louis Mound Center
- Southside excavations.
- "Investigations conducted under the auspices of: the United States Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration; the State of Illinois, Department of Transportation; Michael L. Hine, chief of environment; John A. Walthall, chief archaeologist."
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 407-419).
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- pt. 1. The southside excavations / edited by Timothy R. Pauketat ; with contributions by Kristin Hedman ... [et al.] -- pt. 2. The archaeology of the East St. Louis Mound Center / edited by Andrew C. Fortier ; with contributions by Stephanie Daniels ... [et al.]
- 1930487150 (pt. 1, pbk.)
- 9781930487154 (pt. 1, pbk.)
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library