A raisin in the sun : [script].
- A raisin in the sun : [script].
- Hansberry, Lorraine, 1930-1965
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Martin, Helen, 1909-2000
- 1, 2, 75-189 leaves; 28 cm.
- Uniform Title
- Raisin in the sun (Television program)
- African American film and television script collection.
- Television scripts.
- Caption title.
- "1st rev - 6/14/88"--Leaf 75.
- Revisions on yellow leaves.
- Incomplete script belonged to actress Helen Martin.
- Also includes cast list.
- Adaptation of stage play for television program American Playhouse. Helen Martin played Mrs. Johnson.
- Part of a collection of original studio-generated scripts for films and television episodes with African American casts or with important African American actors featured.
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library