Nation skilling : migration, labour and the law in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States / edited by Mary Crock and Kerry Lyon.
- Nation skilling : migration, labour and the law in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States / edited by Mary Crock and Kerry Lyon.
- Sydney : Desert Pea Press, 2002.
Items in the Library & Offsite
- Additional Authors
- vii, 174 p. : ill.; 25 cm.
- Series Statement
- Asia-Pacific Migration Research Network working papers series, no. 11
- Uniform Title
- Working papers series (Asia-Pacific Migration Research Network) ; no. 11.
- Alternative Title
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- Nation Skilling: Immigration, Labour and the Law / Mary Crock and Ben Saul -- Australian Immigration: Grasping the New Reality / Phillip Ruddock -- A Comparative Look at Immigration and Human Capital Assessment / Stephen Yale-Loehr and Christoph Hoashi-Erhardt -- Contract or Compact: Skilled Migration and the Dictates of Politics and Ideology / Mary E. Crock -- US Immigration Policy: Admission of High Skilled Workers / Susan Martin, B. Lindsay Lowell and Philip Martin -- Migration and Demography: Global and Australian Trends and Issues for Policy Makers, Business and Employers / Graeme Hugo -- Australian Labour Law, Migration and the Performance of Work / Ron McCallum -- Taxation of Expatriate Employees in Australia / Richard Vann -- Internationalisation of the Professions and Mobility of Labour / Robyn Iredale -- Migration, Citizenship and the Right to Work: Recognition of Overseas Medical Qualifications in Australia / Margaret Allars.
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library