WTO and NAFTA rules and dispute resolution : selected essays on antidumping, subsidies, and other measures / Gary Horlick.
- WTO and NAFTA rules and dispute resolution : selected essays on antidumping, subsidies, and other measures / Gary Horlick.
- Horlick, Gary N.
- London : Cameron May, 2003.
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Use in library||Request||K4610 .H67x 2003||Offsite|
- 410 p.; 24 cm.
- Alternative Title
- WTO & NAFTA rules and dispute resolution
- World Trade Organization and North American Free Trade Agreement rules and dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution (Law)
- Export subsidies > Law and legislation
- Antidumping duties > Law and legislation
- Foreign trade regulation
- Dispute resolution (Law) > North America
- Export subsidies > Law and legislation > United States
- Antidumping duties > Law and legislation > United States
- Foreign trade regulation > United States
- World Trade Organization
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- 1. The 1994 WTO Subsidies Agreement -- 2. Government Actions against Domestic Subsidies, an Analysis of the International Rules and an Introducxtion to United States' Practice -- 3. Introductory note: United States Court of Appeals for the federal Circuit Opinion in PGP Industries Inc. V. United States -- 4. The World Trade Organization Antidumping Agreement -- 5. Antidumping Policy as a System of Law -- 6. Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Law provisions of the omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act of 1988 -- 7. How the GATT became Protectionist: An Analysis of the Uruguay Round Draft Antidumping Code -- 8. Non-Market Economy Trade and U.S. Antidumping/Countervailing Duty Laws -- 9. Standards for Panels Reviewing Antidumping Determinations under the GATT and WTO -- 10. Dispute Resolution under NAFTA Building on the U.S.-Canada FTA, GATT and ICSID -- 11. NAFTA Chapter 11B: A Private Right of Action to Enforce Market Access through Investments -- 12. The Consultation Phase of WTO Dispute Resolution--A Private Practitioner's View -- 13. A Problem of process in WTO Jurisprudence: Identifying Disputed issues in Panels and Consultations -- 14. The WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism: Compliance with WTO Rulings and other Procedural Problems -- 15. Problems with the compliance structure of the WTO dispute resolution process -- 16. The Multilateral Trading system at the Millennium -- 17. The Speedbump at Seattle -- 18. Over the Bump in Doha.
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library