The arguments of Gerrit Smith and David J. Mitchell, and the charge of Justice Mason, in a trial for murder.
- The arguments of Gerrit Smith and David J. Mitchell, and the charge of Justice Mason, in a trial for murder.
- Zechler, George, 1830-
- New York, John A. Gray, Printer, 1857.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 2 Items. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||KF 6967||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 81 p. incl. front cover.; 24 cm.
- Mr. Zechler was tried for the murder of Mr. John Buck on March 14th, 1856.
- Indexed In (note)
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- Argument of Gerrit Smith -- Argument of David J. Mitchell -- Judge Mason's charge.
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library