Faerie queene / by Edmund Spenser. Pictured and decorated by Louis Fairfaz-Muckley. With an introduction by John W. Hales.
- Faerie queene / by Edmund Spenser. Pictured and decorated by Louis Fairfaz-Muckley. With an introduction by John W. Hales.
- Spenser, Edmund, 1552?-1599
- London : J. M. Dent & Co., 1897.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Vol/Date||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|v.2||Text||Request in advance||14446.24.7 v.2||Off-site|
|v.1||Text||Request in advance||14446.24.7 v.1||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 2 v. illus.; 25 cm.
- "This edition of Spenser's Faerie Queene is limited to 100 copies on handmade paper, and 1250 ordinary copies, for England and America, after printing which the type has been distributed."
- "... disposed into twelve books fashioning twelve moraff vertues."
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library