New wine in old bottles : the expansion of trademark and trade dress rights.
- New wine in old bottles : the expansion of trademark and trade dress rights.
- [Chicago?] : American Bar Association, Section of Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Law, [1991?]
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Request in advance||Request||KF3180.A2 N48 1991||Offsite|
- Additional Authors
- American Bar Association. Section of Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Law.
- 1 v. (various pagings); 28 cm.
- Conference papers and proceedings
- "1991 Annual Meeting [American Bar Association] educational program, August 13, 1991, Atlanta, Georgia."
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- paper 1. Trade dress protection within the service industry -- Is it a 43(a) violation or a blight on competition? / James B. Gambrell -- paper 2. Secondary meaning in arbitrary design and trade dress cases / Stephen M. Trattner -- paper 3. Strategies for avoiding big damages under the Lanham Act (When you can't avoid liability altogether) / Mark A. Steiner -- paper 4. State anti-dilution statutes: are they worth the cost? / Bernard R. Gans.
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library